In iOS 11 or later, you can create a screen recording and capture sound on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap "green plus" button next to Screen Recording.
2. Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. On iPhone X or later - swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. Press deeply on "Screen Recording" button and tap Microphone if you want to record sound as well.
4. Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
5. Go to your Pillar Wallet application and perform actions which led to an issue or a bug so that it will take place again on a video.***
6. Open Control Center and tap "Screen Recording" button once again to stop recording . Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
7. Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording. Click "Share" button in the bottom-left corner of the screen, choose Mail application you use and address it to [email protected]
***Please note that you mustn't record your PIN code, private key and 12 words backup phrase under any circumstances, otherwise you may lose access to your wallet together with all assets! Videos containing these information will be deleted immediately!*** In order to prevent that - you can log into your wallet a few seconds before you start recording and then go to the app without typing PIN code.